buy cloud mining cryptocurrency with crptocurrency, or buy cloud mining with paypal, perfect money. on EOBOT
- Let us mine for you with our hardware in the cloud
- Immediate results, mining updates every 60 seconds
- Can own fractions of cloud instances, if desired
- No heat or hardware to maintain
- Choose payout in any displayed cryptocurrency
- 5 year and 24 hour rental lengths available
- No returns/exchanges
- (Cloud SHA-256) SHA-256 algorithm, 1.0 GHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud SHA-256) Follows Bitcoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will likely be reduced over time, unless the price of Bitcoin rises to keep pace
- (Cloud Scrypt) Scrypt algorithm, 1.0 MHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud Scrypt) Follows Litecoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will likely be reduced over time, unless the price of Litecoin rises to keep pace
- For electricity and maintenance, we take a fee. Please click here for information on the fee.
Examples for Cloud SHA-256 3.0 instance
Examples for Cloud SHA-256 4.0 instance
*Cloud mining should be considered as a fun, recreational activity and not a source of income or investment. The above numbers reflect no difficulty increase. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
In addition to the normal risks associated with investing and mining, cryptocurrency mining investments and related instruments may involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuation in cryptocurrency values, exchange-related risks, policy risks, liquidity, and market price fluctuation and demand.
The strategies discussed are strictly for illustrative and educational purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation to purchase. There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be effective. The information provided is not intended to be a complete analysis of every material fact respecting any strategy. The examples presented do not take into consideration commissions, tax implications, or other transactions costs, which may significantly affect the economic consequences of a given strategy.